Friday, December 24, 2010

1st Day of Christmas

Today is Christmas Eve, my favorite day of the year! All of the kids will be super excited with anticipation of Santa, and I get to see family I only see once a year. Today's article will be short, I have way too much to do today!

I've saved the most simple, but important, tasks you need to do to look absolutely perfect for Christmas. Pick your shades! Pick your shadows, blush and lip color, and have them all ready to apply easily for Christmas. Chances are you will be extra busy tomorrow and won't have that much time to coordinate all your colors, so doing it a day ahead will give you a little relief tomorrow.

Pick shades that work best for your coloring. Something warm and festive, but try to stay neutral in one area. You know how they say neutral eye, dark lip and dark eyes, neutral lip? Stick with it, don't wind up looking like a Christmas nightmare.

I will be working a snow princess-esque look with icy, pearly white and grey smokey eyes and a light pink lip. I'm keeping the bronzer off and working extra highlighted and light pink blush.

What are your shades for Christmas? Have a wonderful holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment