Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Product Review: Leonor Greyl Masque Fleurs de Jasmin

Attempting to grow my hair out has been a traumatic process. In July, after growing it for about five months, my hair stylist (I should say, EX HAIR STLYIST) chopped my hair to what I thought was the point of no return. After another five months, I'm finally getting somewhere. Recently a good friend who is an amazing hair stylist work on my head to give me a beautiful updo. I was shocked when she said my hair was in such great condition, considering I haven't gotten it cut in such a long time.

I think one of the reasons my hair is so healthy and smooth is due to Leonor Greyl's Fleurs de Jasmin hair mask. I got this product last year from a blogger convention and have been in love with it since I started using it. I've used it as a weekly treatment for about eight months now (I think since I have such short hair, the life of this product has been rediculous) and it's been working wonders on the texture of my hair.

Having curly hair, I've always had issues with frizz. When I straighten my hair, it gets extremely puffy. I've been looking for a great conditioning treatment for quite some time, and finally got it. This hair mask has given moisture back to my hair, and locks it in so it lasts all week. Frizz is no more, my curls hold great shape and aren't weighed down, since this deep treatment is SO light. When I straighten my hair, there is no more puffiness.

I've tried a ton of different deep conditioners and hair masks but have never experienced the results I've gotten from Leonor Greyl's. This tub of hair goodness is $57, and worth every penny!

Have you had any experiences with deep conditioners or hair masks?

No comments:

Post a Comment