Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 Days of Beauty – The Most Essential Beauty Steps to Look Your Best for Christmas

As you all know, there aren't many days left until Christmas! If you’re anything like me, you’re beyond excited to see how happy everyone is when they unwrap the presents you purchased for them. It's crazy how quickly December comes and goes, and it's easy to forget some of your major beauty steps when you're lost in the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

I'm sure you're all completely sick of the common internet article theme of "12 Days of Christmas"...twelve items you can't live without, twelve holiday cookies that will be a hit, twelve foods that will make you fat during the holidays, etc, all filled with nauseating rhymes that are so tacky they makes your skin crawl. While I love getting into the holiday spirit, I don't want to do something that's been played out.

I've decided to go with the season but do something a little different. I will be writing a series of articles counting down something you can actually use: the twelve beauty steps you should take to be the best you by Christmas day. I love looking my best for family events, especially so you don't have any embarrassing pictures that may pop up in your future. I will be updating daily on steps I find essential when I get ready for a big day. I will be finishing them up on Christmas Eve so you are all set for Christmas day!

So prepare yourself for my 12 Days of Beauty and check back on FAB tomorrow for my Twelfth Day's essential step!

No comments:

Post a Comment