Thursday, November 4, 2010

Been MIA for Quite Some Time

Hi Everyone,

I've been away for quite some time, attempting to expand myself personally by getting my name out into the world, all while testing out some great new products and makeup techniques.

I will be posting some tutorials soon on how to apply and interpret makeup, as well as some new posts on products I've been trying. I've had some great experiences with different eyeshadows, mascaras, skincare products, and would love to come back and share them with you.

Please check in tomorrow to see my first video tutorial on doing a natural, sexy eye with neutral, warm colors. I will be open to suggestions for any type of tutorials you are looking to see in the future, so please speak up and let me know what you are interested in!

No comments:

Post a Comment